Among Us review
Play with 4-10 player online or via local WiFi as you attempt to prepare your spaceship for departure, but beware as one or more random players among the Crew are Impostors bent on killing everyone!
Originally created as a party game, we recommend playing with friends at a LAN party or online using voice chat. Enjoy cross-platform play between Android, iOS and PC.
- Win by completing tasks to prepare the ship or ejecting all Impostors.
- React quickly to undo the Impostor's sabotages.
- Check the Admin map and Security cameras to keep tabs on other Crewmates.
- Report any dead bodies immediately to start discussion of who the suspected Impostor is.
- Call emergency meetings to discuss suspicious behavior.
- Vote to eject suspected Impostors.
- Kill crewmates and frame bystanders.
- Pretend to run tasks to blend in with the crewmates.
- Sneak through the vents to quickly move about the ship.
- Use sabotages to cause chaos and divide the crew.
- Close doors to trap victims and kill in private.
- Customization: Pick your color and hat.
- Lots of game options: Add more impostors, more tasks, and so much more!
- Quickly find a game online from the host list.
- In-game text chat.
- Rich discord integration.
- Cross-platform play between PC, Android, and iOS!
Unfortunately, professional review of the Among Us app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic