Smash Hit review
* Smash your way through a beautiful futuristic dimension, smashing obstacles and targets in your path and experiencing the best destruction physics on mobile devices.
* Musically synchronized gameplay: music and audio effects change to suit each stage, obstacles move to each new tune.
* Over 50 different rooms with 11 different graphic styles, and realistic glass-breaking mechanics in every stage.
Smash Hit is playable at no cost and free from ads. An optional premium upgrade is available through a one-time in-app purchase that will enable new game modes, cloud save across multiple devices, detailed statistics and the ability to continue from checkpoints.
1. Crystals are number one priority
2. Two balls max rule
3. Save infinite ball rounds until you really need them
4. Aim for strings
5. Timing is key
6. Leave certain sliding objects alone
7. Closeup shots
8. Improve your checkpoint standings
9. Restart levels when you need to
10. Aim and loft balls from afar
Unfortunately, professional review of the Smash Hit app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic